Monday, November 7, 2011

craving a new 'do

Happy Monday, everyone! In a recent post I mentioned about getting a hair cut. Well, I found some great inspiration for some hairstyles I would love to try {but I don't know if I am brave enough yet}...

Pinned Image
{this is one of my fave hairstyle inspirations!}

Pinned Image
{I also love her outfit!!}

Pinned Image
{Ms. Jennifer Nettles always has great hair}

Pinned Image
{Katie Holmes pulls off both long and short hairstyles effortlessly}

Pinned Image
{Saw this on Real Simple...this might be a tad shorter than I would go, but I love the cut - and color!}

{all images via my Pinterest}

Last time I took the plunge and got a shorter 'do it ended in utter disaster {and I no longer go the the salon that made me look like a q-tip} but I have a really awesome stylist now {Ashleigh at Bella Trio in Durham - she is AWESOME!) but I am still apprehensive. Yes, hair grows back...but that awkward grow-out period is just so...awkward.

Decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment