Thursday, October 27, 2011

thursday latelies

Happy Thursday!

I've had a crazy week/day at work, so far, but here is a quick Thursday Latelies post for y'all. : )

Some things I am thankful for today:

1. I am thankful I passed the test I took a month ago! I just found out about 2 hours ago that I passed. This means that I am 4/5 Registered Landscape Architect. I have one more section to pass {a really hard one} and then I can finally apply for my Landscape Architecture license.

2. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we are having today! It is gorgeous out! It is supposed to be rainy and cold tomorrow and this weekend so I am trying to enjoy every sun-shiny minute of today.

3. I am thankful that there are many wonderful ladies on my lacrosse team {the Carolina Heat} who show up and make playing lacrosse a possibility for us post-college girls. Playing lacrosse is something I love so much {even though I am far from the best player on the field} and I am glad that I have the opportunity to play.


{Photo via Carolina Heat website}

What are you thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment