Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Latelies

Happy Thursday everyone! Here are a couple of things I am thankful for this week:

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattee (or PSL) from Starbucks. Nothing says fall like a PSL. I haven't had one yet (it was very un-fall like this morning) but rest assured I will have one soon.


2. My hubby. Our wedding anniversary is today! 4 years ago I married my bestest friend. {awww}  : )

3. The rain we have had this past week. We planted our fall garden and now we can just watch it grow. We will soon have cabbage, broccoli, and radishes. I heart fresh food from the garden!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. This is a good exercise for me because I was just feeling sorry for myself.

    I'm thankful I had my dog with me all day at work. I'm thankful I heard a story at work today that made me question the strength of my bladder. I'm thankful I have a good man that loves me and a family that will always be there for me.

    ReplyDelete