Friday, September 9, 2011

red winter coat(s)

Jills's post from Tuesday over at Good Life For Less (a blog I read daily) got me thinking about winter jackets. Winter here in North Carolina is a long way away but it always seems to sneak up on me. I am originally from Syracuse, NY where it snows more often than not, so my winter coat was more about function than fashion. I purchased a black pea coat a while back but I am looking to get something to add a punch of color to the otherwise dreary days of winter. I am also thinking red because it pretty much goes with everything. I don't need something too heavy so I can go with something lighter and a little more fashionable than my heavy-duty Columbia winter coat.

Here are some jackets I love:

{via Old Navy}

{via Old Navy}

{via Old Navy}

{via Top Shop - this is the one from Jill's post yesterday}

Old Navy seems to always have something good at a good price point. If I don't end up getting the jacket from Top Shop I am leaning towards this coat from Old Navy. The color is Rowdy Red - what is not to love?

What type of jacket will you be sporting this winter. Are you even thinking about winter-wear yet?


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE red winter coats! I have about 3 of them :) I think this year I'd like a bright blue one, though.

    ReplyDelete