Wednesday, August 17, 2011

it's been a while...

I will admit it - I am a really bad blogger. I started this blog after reading lots of other blogs (see my links list - those are some of my faves and I will be adding more soon) and I totally forgot about the blog I was trying to start myself. Sorry about that. I will try harder next time, I promise. : )

Now...an update...

1. If you haven't read The Art of Racing in the Rain, you must, especially if you are a dog lover like myself. Warning - you will cry. Keep tissues near.

2. The weather has finally started to cool off! By cool off I mean no more triple digit temps and high humidity (fingers crossed that it stays this way for a while). The nights are even getting into the 60s! This means I can run in the mornings and not feel like I am running through a swimming pool. Winning.

3. I signed up to (re)take a part of my professional licensing exam. Studying should stop once you are out of college, but alas, 2011 has been the year of studying for me. My exam is next month - keep your fingers crossed this is the last time I will have to take this test!

4. I had an awesome beach weekend last weekend at Carolina Beach with some friends and we discovered this awesome bar called the Fat Pelican. If you are in Carolina Beach, you should check it out.

5. I joined Pinterest and I must say I am not sure why I didn't join sooner. I have been a pinning fool. I <3 Pinterest!

6. I have been reading a lot of fashion/style blogs lately and as a result I have decided to not only make more of an effort to dress better but to be more daring and take more chances with my wardrobe. Why not? I will try and post some photos of my outfits (successful or not) to document my fashion journey.

Well, I will end if there as to not overwhelm you with all of my life updates.

Until next time... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment