Monday, July 11, 2011

I heart shoes.

I have been looking for a pair of low wedge brown sandals for some time now after I saw them on a couple of other blogs. Just when I thought I have given up ALL hope in finding what I was looking for I found these:

Guess where I found these beauties? Sears of all places! I normally don't go into Sears because I usually can't find what I am looking for and for some reason I always associate Sears with appliances, which I am never in the market for (although that refrigerator with the television built in is always tempting). These gems were on CLEARANCE for 11.99! (hello, how can I not buy them?). Great for dressing up and down, cute, and really comfy. I wore them out on Saturday night and they are already one of my new faves.

You can find them here. They also come in black and pewter.

No comments:

Post a Comment