Wednesday, November 16, 2011

holiday wish list

With the holidays right around the corner (hello, Thanksgiving is next week!) I wanted to do a holiday wishlist post. Here are some things I hope Santa brings me this year...


Amazon Kindle 3G with a keyboard. This is at the TOP of my list...especially since my library now has digital books. Score!


GPS watch. This Garmin one costs over $200.00 but I just got an e-mail from a local running store that has GPS watches for $100.00. They are for running and track mileage, pace, etc...This has been on my wish list for a while.

Womens BrashWomen's Zippy Riding Boot

Brown boots. These lovelies are from Payless and I might snag them on my lunch break today. Hopefully the calf part isn't too small (fingers crossed!)

{Photo via}

Rose colored skinny cords. I have always been apprehensive about colored pants but I am really liking the colored cords I have been seeing. There is a pair at Loft I have been eyeing.

{Photo via}

Yoga class gift cards. Maybe I will get good enough to do that arm balance above.

Pinned Image

{Photo via}

A leopard print scarf.

Pinned Image
{Photo via}

A short chain necklace. Something delicate like the one above.

Pinned Image
{Photo via}

Black flats. I have brown flats...but a lot of black pants. This is more of a wardrobe stable and I just haven't been able to find ones I like.


These warm pants for running in the cold from Athleta. Nothing like a pair of cozy pants!

Fair Isle sweater-leggings

I also want these fair isle sweater leggings from JCrew (or something similar). I love these!


Whats on your holiday wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment