Thursday, October 20, 2011

thursday latelies!

Happy Thursday, y'all! {thats the northern transplant in the south trying to be southern} : )

I hope everyone is having a splendid week so far. I am really excited because on Saturday we {me, the hubs, and some friends} are going to the North Carolina State Fair. Aside from the plethora of deep fried foods {which I think every fair has nowadays} there will be some great opportunities for people watching.

Even though I still have 2 whole days to wait until I go to the NC State Fair - here are some things I am thankful for today:

1. A working computer

As you may have seen earlier this week, my computer was not working. I am not sure if it was an automatic update from Windows or the fact I downloaded Spotify, but I couldn't get on the internet and I couldn't run my anti-virus. Long story short - I had to reformat...but I did it all by myself {which I am really proud of}. It is amazing how much we depend on the internet for day to day stuff...so I am glad that mine is fixed.

2. Betty White

I saw a quote by her recently that made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair {I apologize in advance if anyone thinks this is inappropriate}:


I love Betty White for various reasons {me and my grandma used to watch Golden Girls religiously...and I still watch it when I happen to see it is on} but this quote makes me love her even more.

3. Apple Cider

Sometimes apple cider sure is hard to find in the grocery story...so when I saw a gallon of it at Kroger last weekend...I snagged it and have been enjoying it {both hot and cold} ever since.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment