Thursday, October 6, 2011

thursday latelies

TGIT, friends!

What a week it has been. I have been super busy at work (hence the lack of blog posts this week) but it has been a good kind of busy. When I was watching the news this morning after my work-out date with Jillian, I saw the weather was going to be a little warmer this weekend here in central North Carolina...so I am glad I haven't packed my shorts away just yet...which leads me to what I am thankful for this morning...

1. The Six Week Six Pack workout video by Ms. Jillian Michaels.

Ever since I un-joined the gym in 2009 (due to trying to save some money) I have looked for good workouts I can do at home. I also enjoy workouts that get to the point. This work-out is only 30 minutes long but it is definitely a challenge. It is great for when I want to work out but also want to sleep just a couple minutes more. It also is more than just a core workout...don't let the name fool you.

Has anyone tried Ripped in 30? It looks like a great workout and I am tempted to try it out.

2. Warm weather this weekend!

It could very well be the last weekend with summer-like weather, so I plan on savoring every moment.

3. Lands End Canvas Sale. 40% off. Ya heard?

I got a sweater dress I have been eyeing for about 60% off. They also have really awesome customer service, their clothes are really well made, and they even include a hand-written note thanking you for your purchase with each order. I am in no way endorsed or sponsered by LE Canvas...I just love their clothing that much.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment