Monday, October 3, 2011

pull out the sweaters...

...fall is here! It was in the 40's when I woke up this morning. Since we haven't turned the heat on yet, it was quite chilly in our house this morning. I didn't want to get out of bed! Since fall has arrived in full force, it is time to pull out those sweaters and all things warm and cozy. I am not sure if I am 100% ready to let go of the warm days of summer just yet (here's to hoping for another warm up before the cold weather really sets in!) but I am happy to start breaking out my sweaters.

One thing I am looking forward to purchasing is a sweater dress. They seem to be everywhere and I am loving a good sweater dress with tights and boots. Here are just a couple of sweater dresses I would love to add to my wardrobe:


sweater dresses


{Lands End canvas, Loft, Lands End canvas, Loft, Loft, Loft}

I must say I am really impressed with Lands End Canvas. They have really great stuff. I have purchased a couple of thing from LE Canvas and everything is really well made and will last forever.

Have a great Monday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment