Wednesday, September 28, 2011

work it wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, friends!! And Happy Fall! Fall just seemed to sneak up on me this year, especially since the weather has warmed up yet again here in North Carolina.

Okay, so I just got this dark blue dress from Kohls and I adore it. I am already scheming several ways to work it into my wardrobe. Here are three looks I plan on trying out soon:

1. Wedding Wear
I got this dress specifically to wear to a wedding. I picture it with nude pumps and a nude clutch and some simple jewelry.

Kohls Dress 1 - wedding

{dress, pumps, handbag, necklace, earrings}

2. Wear to Work
I think this dress would be too short without tights, so I think tights are a must for wearing this number to work. I think it would look great with a black blazer, black opaque tights (or textured if you are daring), black pumps, simple earrings and a fun colored work bag (I couldn't decide if I liked the pink or the orange bag best...so I added them both) :)


3. Bummin' around town
This dress might seem fancy for bummin' around town...but sometimes you need a little wardrobe pizzazz - even if you are just going to the post office. I also think this would work great for meeting friends for brunch. Pair it with a comfy cardigan, flats or oxfords, a fun knit hat, messenger bag, and fun jewelry for running errands in style.

For some reason Blogger keeps changing my font sizes even though I edit them to be the correct size. What up with that, Blogger? Anyone else have these issues before?


1 comment:

  1. I am loving the color of that dress!! I love jeweltones for the fall right now! Beautiful. Great looks!

    ReplyDelete