Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Latelies

This week I am thankful for...

...my crock pot. One of the things I love about the fall (other than getting cozy in some nice warm sweaters) is being able to use my crock pot. I love my crock pot. I also love eating healthy. Since these two don't often go hand in hand I was excited to discover Skinny Crock Pot! I found them on Facebook and then discovered they had a website! I am so excited about this so I wanted to make sure to share it with you. I am totally going to try the bread pudding recipe ASAP.

...Lacrosse season. I play women's lacrosse on the Carolina Heat so I am thankful that the fall season is going to start soon and I can start to play again! Summers are slow for our team since we play local college club teams so once the fall (or spring) season starts, everyone is excited to get back on the field.

...free lightbulbs. I got something in the mail from our local power company saying they were trying to get everyone to switch to more energu efficient light bulbs so they were going to send everyone some of those CFL light bulbs for free! You know the super expensive ones...

 
Free stuff always rocks.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment