Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! As Jill over at Good Life For Less mentions in her post today, fall is here (or almost here depending on where you live). With fall comes some wardrobe swaps - my favorite being able to wear jeans again. One trend that was big this year was white skinnies. I don't personally own a pair (I have a fear of spilling things like ketchup on white clothing) but I love the way they look and some day I might be brave enough to get a pair (although I will most definitely have to stock up on Tide pens).

This article caught my eye this morning regarding wearing white after Labor Day. I am loving the Alexander Wang cage-sleeve jersey top.


Question(s) of the day - to wear or not to wear white after Labor Day? What white pieces will you be adding to your fall wardrobe?


{image via}

No comments:

Post a Comment