Wednesday, August 31, 2011

products I love

products I love

1. eos - Lip Balm (Summer Fruit) - I bought this yesterday and I am already in love. I am not sure what attracted me more - the packaging or the fact that the flavor was "summer fruit".
2. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash - I use this in the morning and it is a gentle way to scrub your face and start the day fresh.
3. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser - This stuff gets rid of all makeup and gunk. So far one of the best face washes I have ever bought - worth the money.
4. Dr. Bronner Organic Peppermint Castile Liquid Soap - Surprisingly this stuff not only gets you clean but it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. The peppermint is great in the summer or after a workout because it cools you off. The lavender is also lovely and I plan on buying that kind next.
5. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisture Lotion - I saw a review for this on another blog and since I am a women's lacrosse official, I am out in the sun a lot so I figured this would be a great lotion to try. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or slick - so far so good.
6. Essie Turquoise and Caicos Nail Polish - I also bought this yesterday (I heart Ulta) and I haven't used it yet but I love the color.
7. Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm Hibiscus - This is the perfect amount of color for those girls with pale skin (like me). Plus it feels more like a balm than a lipstick, so it isn't heavy.

8. Dickinson's Witch Hazel - I normally don't use toner but this stuff makes my face feel really clean without drying my face out. I use it in the morning after I use the Philosophy exfoliating cleanser. Bonus - witch hazel is great to use to clean out a cut or scrape (so you may already have this in your medicine cabinet).


What beauty product(s) are you currently loving?

1 comment:

  1. I have one of the EOS lipbalms and they are great. The shape makes it super easy to find in my purse full of old receipts!

    ReplyDelete